2011年5月26日星期四

My participating of the 16th CBE in Shanghai on May 18th, 2011

Yesterday, as the sales of our makeup brush factory, I participated in the 16th CEB in Shanghai.
 
I entered into the hall at about 9:30, the ticket is free for visitors as long as you can offer two name cards and fill in a paper.
 
I firstly entered into the W2 hall, as I had viewed the introduction before and got known that W2 is the hall for cosmetics and perfume exhibitors, as well as the related accessory exhibitors, which must include the makeup brush manufacturers.
 
There were a lot of shows in the hall, many exhibitors tried their best to attract people, their booths were also beautiful and attractive, with the interesting shows and live makeup show, many visitors stopped to watch.
 
Many famous cosmetics brands had their booths in W2, including many Koran, Japan and Italian brands. However, most are color cosmetics brands, there are only about 5 booths for makeup brushes, most of the visitors are foreigners, some of them are very interested to the exhibited makeup brushes, so it can prove that makeup brush industry is very potential.
 
I also visited W1, W3, E1 and E2 halls, though I really wanted to visit more halls, it is too hot and tired, and the Brochures and samples get from the exhibitors are so heavy, so I was out of the hall on about 4:00pm. I was very happy to get many free masks and Trial packs.
 
If possible, hope our factory can be an exhibitor of the CEB next year, I think it will must bring a lot of business for the makeup brush factory through joining the exhibition. Many international and internal customers may wholesale or custom makeup brushes after visiting our showroom and booth.

没有评论:

发表评论