2011年7月31日星期日

What will you do when no inquiry

We all know that we will not get inquiries or orders every day, so what will you do when no inquiry? Just pass time in front of computer? Or chat with colleagues or friends? Or clean your office and files......

As the sales in a makeup brush factory, when no inquiry, I will do the following things:

1.       Classify the previous inquiries and emails. I usually input all my inquiries in an excel sheet, when I have time, I will check all previous inquiries and see if any one need follow up. For the emails, I will classify them by customers, put all completed emails into individual group, just leave the uncompleted or need follow up emails.
2.       Update the website; I have explained the importance of frequently update website. When no inquiry, I will browse our website to check if any wrong words or sentence, or write some articles according to my actual experience and feeling on makeup brushes.
3.       Go to the workshop to check if the makeup brushes meet all requirements from customers. As for custom makeup brushes, the customers have its own unique requirement on brushes, it is easy for the workers to make mistakes, so the customers may not get required brushes. Therefore, the sales should try best to go to the workshops and ensure the brushes to be qualified. We should timely and frequently communicate with the workers and ensure them totally and completely understand customer requirements.
4.       Learn the makeup brush knowledge as much as possible. Although I have been in makeup brush industry for many years, I still know that I am not perfect and need improvement, so learning is essential for the sales no matter which industry you are involved in.

As the sales, we should seize any time we have to perfect ourselves, even if without inquiries or orders, we should take full use of our time instead of waste such precious period. Only when we are professional enough, our customers can trust us and be happy to cooperate with us.

没有评论:

发表评论