2011年9月5日星期一

The process to receive payment via Western union

It is known that customers will certainly need to arrange payment to the makeup brush factory for production or shipment. Most customers are familiar with bank transfer which is the most common way to transfer money, while for certain reason, some customers will require western union as the payment terms.
 
Western union is very quick and convenient, after customers arranging the payment, the makeup bush factory can receive the money within several hours. While as such payment is not handled between banks or cards, the payee has to go to the agent bank to pickup the money. Currently, the Agricultural Bank of China and Postal Savings Bank of China are the two main corporate banks of western union in China. Here, I would like to share my experience to receive payment via western union.
 
On 5th, my customer asked me about my information for western union payment, I sent the following information to the customer:
First Name
Last Name
ID card#
Address
City
Province
Country
Tel:
 
On the 6th morning, I received customer’s email and got known that payer name, total amount and Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN). Then I checked the payment status on the western union website, it shows that the payment is available for pickup, I also called the service line: 800 820 8668 for confirmation.
 
Then I took my ID card, the MTCN and payer information to the Agricultural Bank of China, the bank manager directly guided me to the VIP room and let me fill several papers. After several minutes, I got the payment in RMB!
 
I should say that as a makeup brush factory, I love the western union. It is so quick and convenient, also with no fee on the payee!

没有评论:

发表评论