2011年2月11日星期五

A good way to clean makeup brushes

If you have makeup habit, you must have some makeup brushes. I am a makeup brush complex,  has found a good makeup brush supplier in Taobao, and has bought a makeup brush set (9 brushes) from her.
Everyone know that good quality makeup brushes can last ten years, while if you do not maintain them periodically, it will certainly short brush life. I am always bothered by brush cleaning,after searching on internet, I find the professional makeup brush cleanser are rather expensive. For the poor like me, it is almost bankrupted to buy makeup brushes, so really can not afford the expensive cleanser.
So I asked the seller, she told me to use Bath Foam or Amway liquid detergent. I tried, it works well for eyeshadow brushes and blush brushes, however, for lip brushes, foundation brushes, Eyeliner Brushes and Concealer Brushes, it does not work at all.
Finally I get inspiration from makeup remove, I find that makeup remover oil is the best product to remove makeup, even if the waterproof mascara can also easily removed, the theory is that oil can dissolve powder substance. So my method is: take some cooking oil(you can also use makeup remover oil), and dip the brush into the oil, the press and let brush absorb as much oil as it can, then you will find that the powder substance will float on brush surface and be dissolved by oil; after that, clean the brush by liquid detergent, as liquid detergent can remove oil.
I believe every house has cooking oil, and per my experience, clean by cooking oil and remover oil is totally same in effects. I also tried remover lotion and foam, the effects are bad, not good as cooking oil.

没有评论:

发表评论