2011年6月26日星期日

The makeup brushes for the 10th Anniversary of our Graduation from the Middle School

2012 will be our 10th Anniversary of the Graduation from the Middle School, and we are planning an anniversary celebration. In our plan, there should be a gift for all participants. It really troublesome the organizer as it is not easy to source a gift which will be loved by everyone.

Recently, many female classmates send me messages after they get known I am in makeup brush business, and wonder whether I can sell them professional makeup brush sets when I come to the celebration party. It really inspires me about the gift. Why not give makeup brushes for all participants? The males can give them to their wives as present; the female can use these brushes to make them more beautiful…..

I, as one of the organizer of the celebration, also as a sales manger in a makeup brush factory, will offer a professional makeup brush set for each participant. Of course, it is free; I will place an order to our factory, afford the cost by myself, and give them free to my classmates, I will not earn any money from the celebration, just hope that my classmates can become more beautiful and happier while using our makeup brushes.

So, if you also are planning some celebration or party, why not consider using makeup brushes as the gift to the participants? It must make them happy and surprised.

没有评论:

发表评论