2011年1月29日星期六

Brad Pitt or makeup brushes

If I were stranded on a desert island,
The only survival choices left me are Brad Pitt and makeup brushes,
I love Brad Pitt so much, but I had to choose makeup brushes,
Because I want to look good when found by the rescue team! “
 
This is from MAC’s global artistic director NADINE LUKE who is to promote the new MAC makeup brushes.
 
This great advertisement push me stand in front of MAC counter, clearly look through all the makeup brushes. However I have been lazy for too long to recognize their function , eyeshadow brush , blush brush , lipstick brush and so on ,I usually only use liquid foundation and blush, and only know the difference in bristle quantity, length and shape, or sometimes I will consider if the makeup brushes are made of pony hair or something else.
 
Once I was crazy for a man Hong Kong makeup artist named Joseph, seeing that he coolly took various makeup brushes from a black makeup bags, and then applying in my face for several minutes, then I look much better. After that I impetuously buy a bunch of makeup including blush, lip gloss, eye shadow, eyeliner, powder, and of course a full set of makeup brushes (and buy the most expensive BB makeup brushes (Joseph is the makeup artist of BB). If can not find in China, I will ask friends to buy from Hong Kong, however, now all cosmetics and makeup brushes have been staying in my table for a long time.
 
My crazy to makeup only lasted six months, that time I got up early every day and use makeup brushes to makeup for half an hour. However, finally I give up.
Now I imagine that if I face the same choice, which should I choose? Brad Pitt or makeup brushes? I believe my answer will be makeup brushes, but with different reason.
 
I also love Brad Pitt,
But I have to choose makeup brushes,
As if I can not be beautiful in front of Brad Pitt, I would rather he never appear in front of me.
So I give up Brad Pitt and choose makeup brushes.

没有评论:

发表评论